Greenland is one of most surprising places on the Earth – picturesque and unique – it promises one of the most unforgettable experiences in your life.
Arrive into Ilulissat and get transferred to the 4* Hotel Arctic to stay there for 4 nights. Meet your tour leader and find out about the further activities. The hotel is located by the Ice Fjord that is the UNESCO listed world heritage site. Ilulissat is the third biggest city in Greenland – the iceberg town by the ice fiord. Visit to the old town, the fishing port, the church and the museum in the included excursion. The rest of the days are for you to join the optional excursions on your choice, or you to spend time according to your own plan to find out more about the local lifestyle and traditions, and to enjoying the beauty of nature. Stay for two nights in Kangerlussuaq in the closing part of the tour. Meet the tour leader to find out about the individual and optional excursions from Kangerlussuaq forst. On the last day after breakfast you will be transferred to the airport to leave for Copenhagen.
- from Ilulissat (ask for the excursion descriptions to Estravel Latvia travel consultant):
- Sunset Cruise to Ice Fjord, including refreshments (3 hours) – no 98 €
- Glacier Eqi & Rodebay, including lunch and dinner (7 hours) – no 407 €
- Ilimanaq and whale safari, including lunch (5-6 hours) – no 265 €
- Experience local life in Ilulissat (Kaffrmik) (1.5 hours) – 42 €
- Hiking around the UNESCO Ice Fjord and Sermermiut, including light snacks (2 hours) – 42 €
- Visit the Greenlandic Dogs (1.5 hours) – 35 €
- Ilulissat Kayak Evening (3 hours in total, 2 of them on water) (transfers are not included) – 189 €
- from Kangerlussuaq (ask for the excursion descriptions to Estravel Latvia travel consultant):
- Tundra safari (1.5 hours) – 39 €
- Ekskursion to Icecap Point 660 (5 hours) – 91 €
- Russell Glacier Adventure (4 hours) – 91 €