The bus is excellent vehicle to travel to the nearer and farther countries, and is available in both aspects the traffic and the price.
While the landscape, cities and villages change outside the window you can forget about everyday problems, read some book or magazine, and drink tea.
In the most part of international passenger transportation services the buses have increased comfort level, which means bigger gap between the seats rows, the air conditioners, DVD/CD, hot water and WC.
Why to choose travelling by bus?
- convenient transfer from the centre of one city to another
- convenient change
- precision in time
- availability in the sense of price
- possibility to travel at night that saves in hotel costs
- in all weather conditions
- convenient transportation of baggage
Many companies offer the steward services in their routes to offer different snacks and cold and hot drinks, to help dealing with the emigrations cards when leaving the Schengen Zone to Russia, Ukraine, Byelorussia, and to fill in them, as well as to check during the process of crossing a border. During the long routes, as possible the technical stops are made every 4 – 4.5 hours.
Lux Express Group is one of the leading international express routes coach operators in the Baltic region to offer connections from Riga to Vilnius, Tallinn, Parnu, Tartu, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Minsk, Daugavpils, Kaunas, Helsinki and Warsaw.
To guarantee maximum comfort, Lux Express Group has invested over 3.2 million euros in purchase of new buses in the last few years and to provide quality, reliable, innovative and development oriented service.
The main advantages of Lux Express buses:
- adjustable sets and spacious legroom
- free WiFi Internet service (quality depends on geographical location)
- hot drinks and a free bottle of water on trips exceeding 5 hours
- power supply by every pair of seats (220 V) and air conditioner
- each seat is equipped with a seat belt
- possibility to purchase tickets in a coach, except in territory of Russian Federation
- possibility to purchase a blanket (EUR 4) and a pillow (EUR 3), except in coaches registered in Russian Federation
- possibility to purchase a bottle of water (0,5 L = EUR 1), except in coaches registered in Russian Federation
Additional facilities available in the new Lux Express coaches on routes Tallinn - St. Petersburg, Riga - Vilnius, St. Petersburg - Helsinki, Tallinn - Vilnius, Tallinn - Riga and Riga - Moscow:
- individual touch screen media systems (with videos, music, games, internet)
To provide more personalized service and notable discounts to the clients, Lux Express has developed the clients' loyalty program in cooperation with PINS. Ask your Estravel Latvia travel consultant.
This is one of the leading coach operators in the Baltic States to offer comfortable travel services to 21 country and 205 cities on a daily basis. Ecolines has worked out a bonus system allowing taking advantage of discounts and earning free tickets.
The company is proud of experience, the provided comfort and quality, as well as reliability and contemporary character of services. At the moment the fleet consists of over 200 Neoplan buses, and all international routes are serviced using coaches corresponding to 4**** star class, set by the International Road Transport Union (IRU).
The main advantages of the Ecolines buses:
- increased distance between the seats
- air conditioning system
- DVD system
- electric sockets (220V)
- information about precise time and place of arrival
- plaid blankets for children and seniors
- steward services during the long routes